Alright y'all, Tuesday (tomorrow August 5th) is the Missouri Primary and that means a bitch and my fellow Missourians will get our vote on.
If you encounter any problems please refer to the Missouri Voters Bill of Rights and then call the number listed below.
You Have the Right to Vote!
Call 1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683)
MISSOURI VOTERS' BILL OF RIGHTS...
You have the right to vote - it's the law, and you have the proof in your hands!
You can bring this bill of rights with you into the polls.
If you feel your rights have been violated, call toll free: 1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683). This hot line is here to help all voters. It is completely non-partisan and does not support any candidate or issue.
1. You have the right to vote if you are in line when the polls close at 7 p.m. §115.407.
2. Photo ID is NOT Required. Voters must show identification to vote. §115.427.1. But it does not need to include your photo or your signature. You can present any one of the following:
*ID card issued by a federal, state or local government authority or agency;
*ID card from a college, university, vocational or technical school located in Missouri;
*current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government document that contains your name and current address;
*driver’s license or state ID card from Missouri or another state; or
*voter identification card sent to you in the mail by the election authority.
Voters without ID can vote a regular ballot if personally known by two election judges (one from each party).
3. You have the right to cast a provisional ballot if your eligibility can’t be established. § 115.430.2. But a provisional ballot cast in the wrong polling place will not count. Make sure you are directed to vote at your correct polling place or at a central polling place.
4. You have the right to assistance to help you vote. §115.445.3. You can get help from an election official, or may bring any person of your choice (including a child, relative or friend) to help before, during or after voting. The assistant does not have to be over 18 or a registered voter. You may bring children into the polling place with you.
5. Voters with disabilities have a right to accessible voting. If your polling place is not accessible, poll workers must come to your car and let you vote curbside outside your polling place upon request. You have a right to an accessible ballot (voting machines tilt, move up and down, and are equipped with accommodations for the visually impaired). You may move to the front of the line if your disability prevents you from waiting in line.
6. If you have moved within the same county and have not been removed from the list of registered voters, you have the right to vote at a central polling place or at the polling place that serves your new address. § 115.165.2
7. If you make a mistake or "spoil" your ballot before you submit it, you can request a new one. § 115.439.4
8. If you were convicted of a felony other than one related to voting, and have completed your sentence (including any probation or parole), you have the right to register to vote and vote. § 115.133.4. The deadline is Oct. 8, 2008.
9. No one is allowed to try to influence your vote within 25 feet of the polling place. § 115.637(18). No one at a polling place may intimidate you.
10. You have a choice of voting systems. You can use a paper ballot or an electronic voting machine.
Questions about Your Rights? Call: 1-866-OUR-VOTE
My beloved brother, William Edward Merritt, III, died from COVID-19 on August 26, 2021. "Last year, he contracted COVID and survived. D...
Okay, so most of you know that this bitch has some evil assed fibroids . Most of them were successfully murdered with full premeditation se...
A certain someone who shall remain anonymous sent a bitch an email asking for my thoughts on the alleged assault of Rihanna by Chris Brown. ...
A bitch is annoyed. Since my ass strives to keep it very real at all times... The Current Rules for Comments on a Bitch’s Blog A bitch ador...