Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch read this article on the ABC News.com website and had to take a walk…a long walk…a 'gather my thoughts' and 'calm thysel...
-
A bitch has spent many a year working in the advertising industry with agencies and business owners. Years ago I worked directly with minori...
2 comments:
Your force field is magnificent.
A bit late on the uptake here... been busy.
#1. Sorry to read about your chaos at work.
#2. Love the forcefield.
#3. I pictured you with locks, not a compact afro. Still, every inch a lovely, if not tense (due to the work situ), ABB!
#4. You dress just like me:)
Post a Comment