…plot to detonate explosive devices in an attempt to prevent protests at the funeral of a certain protest inspiring Reverend.
Heavens!
I've read the Bible several times and blowing up thyne enemies because they may tax thy wig through vocal protest wasn't in there.
Not even in the NIV version (wink).
Lawd, have mercy.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch read this article on the ABC News.com website and had to take a walk…a long walk…a 'gather my thoughts' and 'calm thysel...
-
A bitch has spent many a year working in the advertising industry with agencies and business owners. Years ago I worked directly with minori...
1 comment:
At least he's dead though...
Post a Comment