My prayers go out to Senator Johnson, who suffered a brain hemorrhage yesterday, and his family.
The balance of life trumps the balance of power every time.
May the Divine One’s will be done in this…
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch is ready for the weekend! This bitch woke up today in frenzy. My ass has been invited to attend a ritzy event and, of course, wait...
-
My fondest birthday wish is that folks get out and volunteer in their communities. Yeah, it’s kind of corny but a bitch doesn’t need much fo...
2 comments:
Are Dems going to lose control of the Senate over this?
HammerChe
I feel bad for his family. It's gotta be hard for them to turn on the tv and all anyone can talk about is the senate. I see why it's a concern obviously but it's callus.
Post a Comment