Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pondering Scrabulous...

A bitch is concerned about the news that Scrabulous may be pulled.

Of course I’m concerned about other more important shit…but I’m also concerned about Scrabulous. Hasbro is beyond pissed that Facebook is offering Scrabulous without paying them and they may shut Scrabulous down.

Gasp!

Confession - I don’t play a lot of Scrabulous, but C-Money does and she’s got several games going right now.

Let me tell you, if they shut Scrabulous down before C-Money has the opportunity to establish herself as the ruler of all things Scrabulous…or at least the second in command…there will be hell to pay in the house of bitchitude!

Truth is C-Money hates to lose anything game-based.

HATES to!

If they shut Scrabulous down I may be forced to play a board game with her (shudder) and she’s beyond evil when playing board games. Hell, she talks Spades level trash talk while playing Go Fish.

So, this bitch is pulling for Facebook for purely selfish reasons.

C’mon Facebook!

Win this one for a bitch!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe challenge her to a nice game of Dungeons and Dragons?

ChristopherM said...

My brother-in-law bought a Wii for his family for Xmas, and it has brought out a deeply ugly side to my sister none of us ever knew existed. She is shockingly good at both Wii Boxing and Bowling, and actually pitches a fit if she looses...this is a grown-ass 27-year-old woman with two children! I brought my Wii Guitar Hero to their house, she was terrible at it, and pledged to buy the game just to beat me. Games make people mean, y'all!

FYI, I had to add you as a Facebook friend. Once you see my Facebook page, you'll wonder how I'm even remotely passing my law school classes.

Anonymous said...

She sounds serious.I'm cheering for facebook..out of concern for your safety.lol

landismom said...

I will be beyond pissed off if Facebook loses Scrabulous. It's just too addictive!

Anonymous said...

I'm not winning most of my matches, but I'm getting stronger! Jeff bested me once. He will not be victorious again!!! Scrabulous rules.

C-Money

bitchphd said...

In re. people with overdeveloped competitive streaks, did you see Dooce's post a day ago (or so) about her husband playing Mario with her kid? Well, actually it was about running around naked outside after her new puppy, but there was a bit in there about the husband playing Mario with the kid which made this bitch roll my eyes and think "jesus, I know exactly what she's talking about."

Jeffrey Ricker said...

Let the record show I'm still whupping C-Money's ass, but she's putting up a good fight. Oh, and I'm still waiting on a Bitch to make the next move in a game we started ages ago....

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard about that! It's one of the few worthwhile applications.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...