Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Duck motherfucker Part III –Which flag he doth pledge allegiance to…

A bitch has covered Vice President Dick Cheney’s adoration of hunting before in my ongoing series Duck Motherfucker (Part I and Part II).

It’s clear that Dickie C. can’t accomplish a basic hunting trip without some sort of drama and so it was true for his latest government subsidized over-aged frat party disguised as a hunt.

Dickie C. dedicated some 8 hours to the hunting of duck and pheasant unlucky enough to reside in the Hudson Valley. His ass must really like the Clove Valley Rod & Gun Club, because this is his second visit!
So…ummm…two visits with probably 8 hours of sorta-hunting each visit equals around 16 hours of immersion in all things Clove Valley Rod & Gun Club related…

…which makes a bitch question how the hell the Vice President, his fellow hunters, his staff and his security detail failed to notice the motherfucking confederate flag flying over the garage of the sorta-club.

He didn’t see it…they didn’t notice it…maybe the garage was open and it wasn’t visible?

Sniff followed by sniff…Lawd, that’s some powerful bullshit!

What I want to know is how the Vice President missed all those un-American confederate insurgents still lusting for a divided union and still pledging allegiance to the flag representing a terrorist supported rebellion against this nation’s democratically elected government…cough…lounging around at that “club” for hours on end?

My goodness, what are the odds that a group of confederate adoring bigots didn’t trade bullshit fairy tales of the good ole days while pretending to hunt?!?

Blink.

Cough.

As of post time, a bitch was not been able to get through to Thomas Chadwell at the Clove Valley Rod & Gun Club and inquire about membership requirements (wink)...

4 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Do not worry - they would not let me in either. Yea I have guns. I have a shotgun and a few rifles and some handguns - even a primitive black powder rifle and 1850s style black powder revolver. And I also have a few fishing poles. So I got all the equipment for membership to a "gun and rod" club.

Oh yea and I am also white. I forgot to mention that.

But I lack the green. I have nowhere near enough money to even hope to get into that place. I might as well be Jessie Jackson if I apply for membership there. They will laugh at my poor ass and my non imported guns that did not even cost me $1000. I might as well have a Daisy BB gun if I do not spend at least $5,000 on a shotgun!

Not that I would want to join. The alcohol at those kinds of places is overpriced, and I do not really drink the expansive scotch anyway.

Anonymous said...

Have to admit I just picked myself up off the floor from laughing after reading "Duck Motherfucker I and II," for the first time,
Now this . . . .

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Oh my, a confederate flag at a red necked New York hunting club. Well, they are obviously not celebrating their southern heritage, so what possibly could be thier motivation for hanging such a symbol?

Having quite a bit more than a passing aquaintance with most thing "Hudson Valley," I can pretty much guess what the ideas are that these upstate NY good ol boys are trying to confer. Yes Martha, I'm afraid it's all about racist bullshit. They'd rather live in a world where people who are different from them are subjugated and oppressed. It's just too difficult for them to deal with all this "diversity" stuff and then there is the guilt that they just can't handle. Fuck these morons and fuck that low life piece of shit Dick Cheney.

more cowbell said...

Ditto SH: being in upstate NY, they can't even fall back on that usual tired justification, "Heritage, not Hate!" I'm disgusted, but not surprised. And they wonder why not all sections of society trust BushCo to represent them...

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...