A bitch was just informed that my ass made the Riverfront Times Unreal Blog of the Week...or as we bitches say, blog of the motherfucking week!
Well, slap my ass and call me Martha!
This bitch reads the RFT (our New Times rag) now and then along with our city's other paper of note The Vital VOICE Newspaper (wink) so this is quite a nice complement.
A bitch welcomes new RFT blog of the motherfucking week readers!
Oh, did my ass mention that there is bitch apparel for sale...?
Read a bitch, love a bitch and wear a bitch!
Toodles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch read this article on the ABC News.com website and had to take a walk…a long walk…a 'gather my thoughts' and 'calm thysel...
-
A bitch has spent many a year working in the advertising industry with agencies and business owners. Years ago I worked directly with minori...
3 comments:
Way to go! And way to work that marketing angle! After all, a bitch needs to keep herself well stocked with Splenda and 1% organic milk....
A Bitch is taking over the WORLD!
Congrats on the RFT plug!
Post a Comment