Monday, September 17, 2012

Locked out…



***sobs***

Anyone who knows me knows that I adore hockey and get a lot of joy out of the NHL season.  Thanks to a fantabulous year last year for my beloved Blues, I also got a hell of a lot of joy out of the post-season!

But NHL hockey requires NHL hockey players…and they deserve a fair deal since they are the ones giving the faithful something to cheer about.

I’m just hoping for a quick, fair, and long lasting resolution.

***sends offering up to the hockey gods***

1 comment:

Garpu said...

I feel your pain.

And, yep. I've been a musician. I know they get paid well *now*, but I don't think they would, if it wasn't for the musician's union's influence. I can't imagine what things would be like for the players, if there was no NHLPA.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...