Thursday, September 20, 2012

A guest post by the one and only C-Money - I'm a pissed off hockey fan.



Tell it, sistah!

A guest post from C-Money...

I'm a pissed off hockey fan.

That asshole Gary Bettman stood Godfather to this season, but all along he knew he was gonna kill it. He looked us in the eye, kissed us on the cheek and sent his goons out to whack the season.

My Blues are looking at Europe, skating stoically out in Chesterfield or getting ready to play for Peoria when they belong right here.

In St. Louis.

At Scottrade.

They didn't ask for this war!

I'm paying just enough attention to know that the current collective bargaining agreement is the one the NHL locked them out to get. So it can't suck that much.

They can't be that far apart.

And in a union fight the lib-lab lefty in me stands behind labor.

If the players are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, I say stand firm while you have the muscle. Keep working out and get prison hard while The Man thinks he's got you on lockdown brothas!

Cuz when the season starts, we'll be there.

Let's. Go. Blues.

2 comments:

Rileysdtr said...

Can I get an AMEN!

Just when the Blues had gotten good again, the Central was looking deliciously cut-throat, and for the first time in 15 years people were going to seriously misunderestimate the Red Wings... THIS???

*wailing and gnashing of teeth*

Peterr said...

Gary Bettman is jealous that the NFL is getting all the good anti-union press these days. "So you locked out the refs? Well, we'll lock out the PLAYERS!"

This will not end well.

Not for Bettman, not for the league, and for damn sure not for the players and the fans.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...