Bitchitude shall be delayed today 'cause a bitch just wasted the morning trying to write a post about Lt. Gov. Kinder accusing the left of trending anti-Semitic.
Fuck it - just read this over at Show-Me-Progress.
I'm off to write about the discovery of alien life on Titan...
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch read this article on the ABC News.com website and had to take a walk…a long walk…a 'gather my thoughts' and 'calm thysel...
-
A bitch has spent many a year working in the advertising industry with agencies and business owners. Years ago I worked directly with minori...
No comments:
Post a Comment