Hi y’all!
Please consider voting for The Hiram Farm in the Pepsi Co Refresh Everything contest!
Pepsi Co is giving away funds to groups based on the number of votes the groups get.
This is the link to the contest http://www.refresheverything.com/hiramfarm
Hiram Farm is an agricultural community project born out of the desire to provide inspiration and meaningful work for the individual growth of people with Autism Spectrum Disorders. More can be found out about the farm at http://www.hiramfarm.org/
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch read this article on the ABC News.com website and had to take a walk…a long walk…a 'gather my thoughts' and 'calm thysel...
-
A bitch has spent many a year working in the advertising industry with agencies and business owners. Years ago I worked directly with minori...
1 comment:
Howdy Shark-Fu! Thank you for posting this and encouraging your readers to vote. --David.
Post a Comment