Tim Russert, moderator of Meet the Press, has died at the age of 58.
May the Divine One shower his family with comfort and may his soul rest in peace…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch read this article on the ABC News.com website and had to take a walk…a long walk…a 'gather my thoughts' and 'calm thysel...
-
A bitch has spent many a year working in the advertising industry with agencies and business owners. Years ago I worked directly with minori...
5 comments:
Our Sundays won't ever be the same again.
This saddens me.
Maven said it well. Objectivity takes a hit.
Maybe I was a bit overcome with emotion to call him objective...but I did like his directness and Meet the Press.
I thought of Big Russ and Luke first, with it being Father's Day on Sunday.
Irony can be a cruel bitch, can't it?
A true center of gravity in the madness of extreme lefts and rights. I will miss him greatly as will many I'm sure.
Post a Comment