Friday, February 02, 2007

A bitch is calling a Church Meeting!

It has been brought to my attention that the United Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunks has not had fellowship in forever and a day.

A bitch has been neglectful in my duties (wince).

Unacceptable!

A bitch is calling a church meeting to be held on Saturday February 10 at 10 pm!

Where - Grandma’s Politician Lounge on Manchester

When - I told you already (wink)! Saturday February 10, 2007 at 10 pm

Why - Because the flock hasn’t gotten together in forever

Bring - Your ass and some cash, because your credit don’t count for shit at Grandma’s

Let the faithful say amen...

5 comments:

Camera Obscura said...

Ah, dammit. I'm attending a Valentine dance that night. How long y'all gonna be there? Can I attend in the spirit if I just get stinkin' drunk at the dance?

Shavita said...

amen

CP said...

I give a hearty AMEN...and ask that the reigning priestess throw one back for me.

CP.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bitch, I sure wish I could come.

Nothing like a good 'ol fire and brimstone church meeting to get you 'happy' and 'shouting'.

Hmmpf. Just thinking about it gives me chills.

I've been lurking for a while, enjoying your very lively comments.

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hello."

Later.

Amen.

Kit B. said...

Deacon B. Kitty will be there with bells on.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...