A bitch is traveling today!
Toodles 'till tonight.
p.s. Happy Birthday...a wee bit late...to Jeff!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch read this article on the ABC News.com website and had to take a walk…a long walk…a 'gather my thoughts' and 'calm thysel...
-
A bitch has spent many a year working in the advertising industry with agencies and business owners. Years ago I worked directly with minori...
2 comments:
Thank you, m'dear! As you can imagine, a new job is the best birthday gift I could ask for.
Thanks for making the trip down!
Post a Comment