My sistah in bitchitude, Bitch Ph.D., posted a thread yesterday and the comments are hilarious!
Oh shit...some of these motherfuckers may actually be serious.
Fuck it.
Gawd, why didn't this bitch think of this first?
Anyhoo...enjoy!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...
So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...
-
I was slightly illish this weekend and took to my bed Saturday, but I did rally for Brother Rob Thurman’s fantabulous cookie decorating part...
-
A bitch read this article on the ABC News.com website and had to take a walk…a long walk…a 'gather my thoughts' and 'calm thysel...
-
A bitch has spent many a year working in the advertising industry with agencies and business owners. Years ago I worked directly with minori...
2 comments:
I can't believe... 208 comments on that thread!!
several of those motherfuckers are serious. and it is scary.
SuperB
Post a Comment