Monday, March 03, 2008

Primarycaucapreparitude…

This bitch must confess to being more than a little curious about the PrimaryCaucus results from tomorrow’s drama. After all, Dallas Texas was my home for several years, I’m pretty sure my family lived in Columbus Ohio when I was a wee bitch of two, I visited Vermont during my college years and this bitch almost visited Providence Rhode Island to see Brown lose a hockey game (wink) but was seduced away by a Ren & Stimpy marathon on the telly.

Hell, I’m damn near rooted in these pending PrimaryCaucus states!

March 4th Primarycaucuspreparitude…
TiVo…
Oh blessing of the technological gods, shower the House of Bitchitude with back to back political spin-based programming until we pass the hell out!

Vodka + cran over ice…
Ummm…well, just because.

Queso and chips!
Don’t mess with the joy of cheese covered chip yummified goodness!

Bitchitude…
Because odds are tomorrow will be fucked up from the floor up…

6 comments:

Saskia said...

Okay, I know it's not on topic, exactly, but I have to say that the words "wee bitch of two" cracked me up. Now I know what to call the small drunken elf running around my home. Um, I mean, my daughter.

Thanks for the laugh!

And yes, I'm going to bed early tonight so I can stay up late tomorrow watching the primacaucus madness.

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how much I enjoy your
bitchinesses writing.

There have been oh, so many nights when I've come home from a rotten ass day at work and read the bitches writing and just laughed and laughed.

There are other days when your writing has me shaking my head and saying to myself "yes,yes, yes! This bitch is right on."

Lee said...

1) Giving that I know a few people living in Texas, I'm interested to see what happens.

2) Ren and Stimpy beats out hockey any time!

3) Nachos is one of the Foods of the Gods.

Faith said...

Oh lawd the dramz set to unfold tomorrow....voter tampering, lies, intimidation...damn I want this to be OVA....but oh no...she ain't giving up noooo way!!! This is gonna go on until August or September. [I'm secretly crossing my fingers for total annihilation though]

Cockbag LLC said...

I miss Ren and Stimpy

Unknown said...

You actually gave up a sporting event for Ren and Stempy? LOL..

Today I will be glued to the TV after 3pm Left Coast time..this is must-see tv!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...