Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oooh…

A bitch is on glass of wine number…umm, oh who can keep count?

Senator Clinton has won Ohio and Rhode Island.

Senator Obama won Vermont with Texas still too close to call.

Senator McCain wrapped up the Republican nomination and then proceeded to damn near put this bitch to sleep with a Dolesque (or mayhap it was more Dolevish) speech that lacked energy, vision and substance.

But a bitch perked up with the tale of a for real showdown between Team Clinton and Team Obama!

In the right corner…weighing in at an accusation throwing blah blah pounds…the warrior against all things Caucusal…The Wolfish voice of Clinton 2008 - Clinton communications director Howard Wolfson!

In the left corner…weighing in at a defiant blah followed by blah pounds…the defender of the Caucus process…the Hell No We Will Vite mob of one named Bob - Obama campaign lawyer Bob Bauer!

The skinny…
Wolfson scheduled an emergency conference call with the press to accuse the Obama campaign of pulling a fast one during the Texas Caucus and barring Clinton supporters from the room.

Bauer called in.

Ooooh!

Wolfson, clearly caught off guard, welcomed Bauer.

Bauer proceeded to go off.

“Stop attacking the caucus process.”

Nice.

Wolfson defended.

“I would ask you to join with us this evening in ensuring that the serious problems that are ongoing as we speak in Texas are addressed.”

Ohhh!

Bauer landed a big one.

“How is this (complaint) any different than the series of complaints registered against every caucus that you lose?"

Damn! Damn! Shit! And another damn!

Wolfson finished ominously, saying he looked forward to "asking our own questions on subsequent calls of yours."

Ouch, baby.

Ouch.

Party unity, my angry black ass…

8 comments:

The Bear Maiden said...

I called McCain from the beginning.

"And today we rob --won Ohio!" LOL.

The Borg Queen is relentless, I'll give her that much. But I swear if she pulls this out I'm defecting over to McCain. If I'm gonna be screwed, I want to be screwed by the original screwers, cuz at least I'll know for certain I'm being screwed.

Viva Obama!

Anonymous said...

Games by the Billary camp...u right, how do u unite the democrats behind 'them'???

Anonymous said...

They aren't finished counting votes in the three largest counties, which include Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Columbus. Cleveland won't be finished until 430a or so.

Faith said...

But the main stream media is soooo in HRC's corner it makes me sick! On CNN per her supporter "delegate votes don't count"...on FOX "McCain can actually pull more Democrats than the HIGHFALUTIN Obama can pull Republicans.

Anonymous said...

Hillary would have never won without the endorsements of Rush imbaugh and Ann Coulter. Nevertheless, she does deserve credit for her VICTORY, no matter what deals she made!!!

Anonymous said...

At least he is still ahead in the delegate count. When push comes to shove, I wholeheartedly believe that the superdelegates are not going to go against what their constituents asked for. It would be political suicide.

Unknown said...

Since I don't support either of the Democratic candidates I am merely a very interested observer at this point..

But this gem of a post shows how two men can get down and get nasty..made me laugh my brown ass off.

Thanks Shark Fu! ;)

Admiral Komack said...

I sent this link & comments to a friend yesterday:

Clinton steps up Obama criticism

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/03/02/clinton_steps_up_obama_criticism/

Money quote:

"Earlier, Clinton was even more pointed in her criticism of her opponent, who has made his early opposition to the Iraq war a defining difference between the two Democratic contenders.

"I think you'll be able to imagine many things Senator McCain will be able to say. He's never been the president, but he will put forth his lifetime of experience. I will put forth my lifetime of experience. Senator Obama will put forth a speech he made in 2002," Clinton told reporters on her plane en route to Fort Worth from San Antonio."

-She's making herself and McCain equals while belittling Obama.
Now that's tailor-made for a Republican to use as a sound-bite…and she can't deny that she said it, because she did say it.

Mark my words:
If Hillary Clinton gets the Democratic nomination, she will run as Republican-lite…and she will lose.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...