Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tagged...!

A certain This Guy has tagged a bitch. Shit!

Okay, you evil one...

Four jobs you have had in your life: Residential Counselor at a Juvenile Psychiatric Hospital (perk – learning how to do non-violent restraints), meal coordiantor at the Harvard University Dining Services (don’t ask, but it paid the bills), Regional Broadcast Coordinator for a media buying office (so many orders to input…so little time) and Media Sales Rep. (selling air).

Four movies you could watch over and over: Citizen Kane, The Watergate Documentary (Discovery Channel version), Orlando and Eve’s Bayou.

Four places you've lived: Minneapolis, Boston, St. Louis and Dallas.

Four TV shows you love to watch: American Justice, The West Wing, Meet the Press and Intervention…

Four places you've been on vacation: Paris, London, Dublin and Las Vegas

Four websites you visit daily: Thought Nuggets, Rob Thurman, Cranky Epistles and This Guy. Oh, fuck it…just about all of the sites on my blogroll.

Four of your favorite foods: Smarties, Apple Pie, Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies and smothered anything.

Four places you'd rather be right now: My couch, my bed, Capri or my bedroom at 10:45pm September 24, 1999.

Four bloggers you are tagging: Oh have mercy! Hmmm…NuggetMaven, CrankyProf, Barefoot Cajun and PissedOffPencil

Whew!

10 comments:

CrankyProf said...

DONE!
(It's icing out...and I am bored!)

bev said...

Oh criminy. I sold air, too. Or rather I didn't sell air. I drank a lot and sold nothing. How's that for a job description?

Maven said...

I'm on it!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear ABB:

I was talking to a friend today about my aversion to the King Kong movies because of how racist they are and she suggested I read your blog. I intend to kiss her the next time I see her! Being an angry black bitch myself, I'm soooooo happy to find others like me. It feels good to know that I'm not the only black woman who recognizes the racism/sexism inherent in everyday life, is aware of what's going on in the world, and can articulate those observations and experiences in a way that's interesting and intelligent. Do your thang girl! I intend to keep reading.

PissedOffPencil said...

*laughing* You evil, evil woman, you!

Alright, alright, I'll do it...

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me ABB. Are you my secret wonder twin?!

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers, and entertaining as always.

boudica of suburbia said...

Totally agree with the smothering. As a general rule I'll eat bloody anything.

xxB

Anonymous said...

Hey,
A bitch forgot about Columbus, OH as we had to make that @#$% trip back in the day.

Your cuz

Anonymous said...

"or my bedroom at 10:45pm September 24, 1999."

Now you know my ass is intrigued, do tell!!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...