Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Better now...

Okay, so a bitch is doing better. My ass is glutted on chicken and dumpling soup (yum!) and the drilling has ceased outside my office…thank Gawd!

So, this bitch was just sitting here getting all excited about the Smarties that are in the mail and headed my way (happiness and joy!). Yeah, a bitch is so easy to please.

A bitch was cruising through some of my favorite blogs and noticed that Miz Maven has created a special spot just for some United Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunk bloggers! Fantabulous! A bitch is fucking thrilled to see how our church has grown…

This Guy is fired up and taking no bullshit over the upcoming Focus on the Family gayfest…um, gay ex-gayfest…oh fuck it…event-like thing taking place next year in St. Louis. It seems that this bitch isn’t the only one planning to address this shit when it comes to town, but a fuck-in…oh my! Remind a bitch to look into bail options…

His Pontifical Greatness, Brother Rob Thurman, is mourning the loss of our neighborhood coffee spot. Sob! It just ain’t right! They made the best multi-shot coffee drinks ever at Thurman Café…

A certain someone will be joining a bitch’s workplace environment next year. Joy! Absolute joy! One more time…joy! Okay, a bitch is done. Welcome aboard!

Pissed off Pencil has posted…in English this time…a recipe for Swedish Gingerbread Snaps. Fantastical! A bitch’s sister is hereby commanded to prepare these for a bitch...please. Thank you P.O.P…a bitch promises to pick up my Swedish lessons in 2006!

And finally, the fantastical Blood Ray. Honey? Is everything okay? A bitch is broke, but you can have some of my Gingerbread Snaps! Love you like chocolate marshmallow ice cream…

Ahhh…the wonderful world of blogs...

Toodles!

4 comments:

Jeffrey Ricker said...

A ghost is pleased as punch! I can't wait.

Maven said...

I'm feelin' the love, ABB! I'm feelin' it!

Anonymous said...

I had to take a look at This Guy's blog. I have to agree that I believe Focus On The Family is nothing more than a brainwashing occult. It saddens me that people can be so....um....naive; uh, stupid; uh...hmmm. No word seems to fit the situation here. I really need to expand my vocabulary.

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey, you know I just occasioanlly need a public breakdwon. I didn't know people wouldn't think I was kidding.

I will take you up on that offer of gingerbread snaps, though.

What happened to caroling?

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...