Tuesday, March 28, 2006

And They Cook, Too...

A bitch participated in a cookbook-based fundraiser for Doctors Without Borders. My ass submitted my Corn Casserole Yumminess recipe...which is beyond yummy and easy to make.

Anyhoo, the cookbook is full of recipes from bloggers and will benefit Doctors Without Borders. This bitch had a blast visiting the blogs associated with recipes. Oh, and a bitch simply can not have too many recipe options for future feastitude!

Check it out here...

Toodles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy now ABB........

Relief worker's cookbook? A decade as a relief worker makes me an expert, but I wouldn't recommend what I was eating!

MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES, Hmmm...the green berets of relief work. They are amazing I must admit. That which MSF specificly does is incredibly dangerous.

So...I bought the book. Maybe there is a better Lentil soup in there than what I ate for three months straight. No...better no lentils at all.

Thanks for supporting these people ABB. I can personally testify to their absolute excellence. They are truly the Best and the Brightest the world has to offer

Special Anon...

Shark-Fu said...

Ah, my dear Special Anon...

The recipes are supplied by bloggers, so you can rest assured that the yumminess within will not reflect the limited options available in the field (wink).

But you never know...the world's best lentil soup recipe may be in there just waiting for you...

Thanks for your support!

M said...

Damn it! I'm starving.

CrankyProf said...

What you need to add to your collection is the Encyclopedia of Regrettable Foods.

THAT'S scary reading.

Who could resists stuffed peppers with creamy marshmallow sauce? (Yes, this is a real recipe.)

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...