Monday, January 16, 2006

A dinner party guest list...

A bitch has been inspired by this Boadwee Blog post! My ass has often speculated about the ultimate dinner party guest list.

ABB’s Dream Dinner Party Guest List…
A bitch
Hunter S. Thompson
George Sand
Dorothy Parker
Audre Lorde
Angela Davis
Nikki Giovanni
Zelda Fitzgerald
Cornell West
a bitch's sister C-Money
Terrence Howard…for C-Money (wink)
Thelonious Monk
Fareed Zakaria
Josephine Baker
Brigid Berlin
Pamela Harriman

Shit…it’s hard to narrow this down to 16 people including my own ass. Mayhap it should just be a wild gathering of 100 people?

Sigh.

Can you imagine trying to order booze for this party?

Mercy.

3 comments:

Disgusted in St. Louis said...

How about a small banquet room for 100 with an open bar?

Shark-Fu said...

Yeah, whatever Absolut Billy...you know a bitch always assumes that Church members will crash!

Sigh...there's no pleasing all the chil'ren...

boadwee blog said...

ABB - thanks for the link! I LOVE YOU. my list was inspired by CORNY GIRL over at A BLOG CALLED NOWHERE. She's also an ABB fan! i love BRIDGID BERLIN and i almost put josephine baker on my list! hope you're having a great new year so far. xo boadwee blog!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...