Tuesday, July 12, 2005

If you can’t beat them, rip off their hustle…!

ABB and the fantabulous Rob Thurman have decided to join forces and form a church of anti-technology bitch thought.

United Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunks © has been born!

Thanks for the lesson deblog Shawn!

Classes will begin at Grandma’s Politicians Club on Manchester Saturday July 16th sometime after 10pm…

We’re working on commandments and such. But I think the basic philosophy is pulling together quickly!

7 comments:

Shawn said...

hehehe! The copyright logo: & # 1 6 9 ; without spaces

CrankyProf said...

I shudder to think about what the initiation rites might be.

Admin said...

ya'll going to hell with gasoline drawers.

Shark-Fu said...

We've purchased the URL. Look for updates after our first "service" this Saturday...

CrankyProf said...

Hells, yes! Can I be the Pennsylvania Chapter?

(And, as fahren pointed out, y'all going to be smoking a turd in HELL for this. I hope Hell's AMTRAK has a bar car that will fit all of us.)

Admin said...

I didn't mean there's anything wrong with hell. It's the happening place to be. I wanna headup the NC chapter.

"I desire to go to hell, not to heaven. In hell I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes, but in heaven are only beggars, monks, hermits and apostles." -Machiavelli

brother said...

Looking forward to reading the first gospel according to ABB - when you want to expand north of the border, I'll be your first to convert. I know a lot about the drunkedness part, and am working on brushing up on my bitchitude.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...