Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fight the power...

A bitch was thrilled to see the return of my blog mentor Rob Thurman to the scene!

My mentor de blog wasted no time challenging my ass to act up and get my "radical" on.

MmmmHmmm, a bitch can dig that shit! Fight the power!

My ass has no intention of seeing War of the Worlds. Ever. I have a sneaky suspicion that Mr. Cruise sees the box office results as a validation of his bullshit. A bitch isn't condemning those that have gone to see it, but my ass is staying home.

If you are so motivated, you may also want to protest Mr. Cruise and his views (poet...didn't know it!). Take your $10 and donate it to a Post Partum support group. Or go get your ass some frozen custard! It's your money, chil'ren...spend it like you live it!

What do I plan to do?

I see how you is!

We'll see about the support group, but this bitch will totally be seen at Ted Drewes...

3 comments:

CrankyProf said...

Fight the power, Hell....you're a shark!

BITE the power!!

Glad to see that Mr. Fantabulous is back at it. I missed his posts!

Anonymous said...

I hear you...I remember when Eddy Vedder was big on the Pro Choice scene. I wondered how a uterusless, non mentrual stupid ass man can possibly have an opinion on such a topic...Tom Cruise....Same thing...Not a woman? Well, then I don't care what you think.

CrankyProf said...

I also recommend The Postpartum Stress Center (www.postpartumstress.com). They were instrumental in helping me through MY PPD.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...