Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Breaking News - Scooter Makes a Move...!

The ABB News Network has confirmed that Scooter (W is for what-the-fuck-were-you-red-states-thinking) will make an aggressive move tonight to turn the liberal wrath away from Karl (honey...you need to call a bitch...or you will be punished!!) Rove!

Super, double, double, deep, deep with whip cream on top, major background sources confirm off the record without video or audio that Scooter will announce...

A Supreme Court Nominee!

Yes!

In Prime Time!

The only thing that could have worked better would have been a full-scale invasion of Pakistan...

A bitch will observe in silent horror as the media heard follows the bouncing scandal ball as it moves far, far away from my submissive...Karl Rove...who I beat senseless every single night in my dreams…

A recap of the most predictable damage control maneuver known to man will be posted tomorrow.

1 comment:

Maven said...

I'm back, finally, back, baby. Will worm my way thru your posts... been out of the loop!

Yah mon!

PS: And NO, I didn't indulge in the meditation weed:(

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...