Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wolf...

Okay, so a bitch is in the midst of a technological office drama that I won’t get into right this minute, but I simply can’t resist commenting on Scooter B.’s latest diplomatic malfunction on Iran.

Scooter B. and his minions have been spinning that Iran is serious…beyond serious…totally serious…so serious they probably already did it about building themselves a nuclear weapon.

Iran has denied such claims, said that Scooter B. and his minions are full of shit and claimed that any uranium enrichment is for power producing reasons.

This Yo Mamma off has been going on for ever and a day with the last escalation coming from Scooter B. who went there and said that not taking out Iran would lead to World War III.

And now…cough…there is an intelligence estimate stating that Iran hasn’t been serious about building the big one since 2003.

Oh my…can you say awkward?

Makes a bitch wonder about the accuracy of the spin that resulted in the Kyl-Lieberman measure.

Blink.

Given the inconsistencies between the intelligence estimate and Scooter B.’s propaganda, he had no choice but to get his speech on this morning.

Iran is about to blow us up has morphed into “Iran was dangerous, Iran is dangerous and Iran will be dangerous if they have the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon.”

Iran is seconds away from removing a dozen nuclear weapons from the oven is now “What's to say they couldn't start another covert nuclear weapons program?"

And Iran is full of evil doers playing with plutonium and doing other evil nuclear things has become "Iran needs to be taken seriously as a threat to peace."

Cough.

I can’t confirm this but a bitch is thinking he ended his remarks with…WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

--Watched W's news conference and almost
tossed my vegetable juice from his idiotic
spin of the facts . . . . .
Somebody needs to medicate that crazy ass man--oops, sorry, more than likely that's the problem.

Anonymous said...

Great post. But to tell you the truth, if I had seen your post this morning after the Frat Boy's press conference, I may have said, "Fuck W and fuck this crazy America" and would have gone outside and just started shooting up the neighborhood...

Sistah, I know some of us Americans are pretty ignorant about politics, but, for the life of me, I can't see how this sorry ass man became president even once, not to mention twice!
Blessings.

Frogspond said...

Iran this
Iran that

you know what...

There is a country that ALREADY has fully functioning and tested nuclear weapons, that currently is pretty much under dictatorship rule and is cooperating with OBL.

Why are we not hearing about Pakistan????

Anonymous said...

Somedody needs to impeach that crazy ass bastard!

Lenoxave said...

Oh My Damn! Scooter B, please shut it while you still have a chance.

Maya's Granny said...

I'm with Leota2 - I think that crazy man is medicated.

Infuriated Faggot said...

Hey ABB, what pisses me off is the use of the word Knowledge. "Iran is dangerous with THE KNOWLEDGE to produce nuclear weapons." Okay, I thought we were concerned about the "Tools" to produce nuclear weapons?!?! Apparently we were not paying enough attention. Apparently only THINKING about weapons is enough to force us into another war. Whether or not you have the 'tools' to actualize your knowledge is irrelevant? Fuck off. That's stupid.

I hate Bush. Really really really truly hate him. Fucker.

Okay.

HammerChe

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...