Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thanks but no thanks, motherfucker...

Bob Kerrey has issue the now expected bullshit apology for the ignorant shit he meant to say exactly the way he said it exactly when he said it.

Next up in the How to Campaign Dirty and Keep Your Shirt Clean Rovian Playbook, attack websites!

Oh golly, I wonder what line Clinton 2008 is going to cross with those nifty thangs and then send some pathetic minion out to apologize two days later?!?!

Blink.

On a related note, Bob Kerrey can kiss my militant black ass...

...he still ain't subtle and that shit still ain't slick.

5 comments:

rikyrah said...

On a related note, Bob Kerrey can kiss my militant black ass...

...he still ain't subtle and that shit still ain't slick.


W.O.R.D.

From my natural frizz to your afro...

Fist in air, ABB.

Fist in air.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

He is no different than the defense lawyer who in defending his rapist client has the victim on the stand and says "isn't it true that you once were involved in a gang bang when you were in HS?"
The court erupts, the prosecutor screams "objection your honor!" The judge scowels at the defense lawyer and he quickly says, "I withdraw my remarks."
Point made, proles swayed, damage done.

rikyrah said...

RELATED ARTICLES:
Clinton Acolytes' Racist Attacks



The Real Race Card

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh out loud with the end to this post. Feelin it, Fu. Feelin it.

I'm about to pimp your new iPod. Want some Chuck D on there? Gill Scott Heron?

C-Money

Unknown said...

Hallelujah Shark Fu..you give that rat bastid the hell he deserves. Bless you woman!

Posting this baby on Sirens ;)

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...