Monday, October 22, 2007

Saved by soft rock…

To the pretentious shit driving a Hummer (which is the vehicular equivalent of shouting I’M A COMPLETE ASS, by the way) who cut this bitch off going 50 mph in a construction zone whilst my ass was driving back from a bitness meeting in West Fuckville (hence my bad mood and burnt nerves)…

…you owe the rest of your day and the condition of your tacky as hell car to soft rock radio.

Blink.

Because the only thing that came between my baseball bat and your front window was Wilson Philips.

Your tired ass ain’t slick.

This bitch just decided to hold on for one more day, motherfucker.

3 comments:

Dandy said...

Ooooo-Weeee!!! Hell hath no fury like a pissed-off bitch; glad you didn't take out any road rage on the hummer in person................

Disgusted in St. Louis said...

Just in case of the rare possibility that you never saw anything about this before:

People of the World Lift a Finger Against the Hummer

All photos at FUH2 - Fuck You and Your H2 (you can add your own submission)

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes - moronic drivers. I personally object only mildly to those who cut me off etc., but as one of my personal 10 Commandments is "Thou Shalt Not Mess With Little Old Ladies" I did get into it some years back with an idiot in a black Trans Am.

He flew up on the rear bumper of, honked madly at, then whipped around on the right shoulder and proceeded to terrify two elderly ladies in their little blue Chrysler K Car before taking off... so I pushed it into 4th gear, flipped on my brights, and followed him down the road about 4.2 inches off his rear bumper.

Finally at a red light he slammed on his brakes, got out of the car, and started yelling at me what the (heck) was I doing?

Well, I says, getting out of the car myself, if you want to drive like such a (jerk) I'll give you a spotlight...

He had three steps toward me when I pulled out the Louisville Slugger (I had several in my gear bag - on my way home from a softball game, after all...) that ended the discussion.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...