Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wassup Creative Writing Class 101

A certain Kirin from Canada de-lurked to tell me that my ass has multitudes of fans in Creative Writing Class 101!

Fantabulous!

This bitch adores fans ... and Canada ... and creative writing (wink)!

Thanks for reading a bitch's blog.

Oh, and my sister C-Money would like to thank all Canadians for Molson Golden ... and, ummm bears .... oh, and hockey (specifically, Hockey Night in Canada) ... and Tim Hortons doughnuts (yummy)!

Toodles...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the moose - lots and lots of moose. And one of the best beers in the world (I pray for the day they sell it in the U.S.), Keith's IPA of Nova Scotia.

Anonymous said...

Thought you may be interested to know that there's a new creative writing website launching in the New Year - www.bibliofaction.com Have a look and see what you think. It's going to be to unpublished writers what MySpace is to unsigned bands!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...