Thursday, November 09, 2006

National Summit to Ensure the Health and Humanity of Pregnant and Birthing Women

A bitch has been invited to blog the 2007 National Summit to Ensure the Health and Humanity of Pregnant and Birthing Women!

Thank you everyone at the National Advocates for Pregnant Women for the bloggership that is making it possible for me to participate. A bitch is truly honored and beyond excited.

The best part is that I know my volunteer work with pregnant and birthing women here in St. Louis will benefit from this experience.

A bitch eagerly anticipates being able to share the experience with all y’all in the land of bitchitude too!

This bitch will be attending the summit from January 18 through January 21 2007 in fantabulous Atlanta, Georgia.

Lawd, I can already taste the peach cobbler!

Mercy!

To find out more about the National Advocates for Pregnant Women check out their web site.

For information about the National Summit to Ensure the Health and Humanity of Pregnant and Birthing Women check out this web site.

3 comments:

AOB said...

Thanks for the info...I NEVER knew this group existed.

I wonder if the right-wing-fundie-pro-lifers know this project exists?

It is amazing all the BS we get fed from those who would maintain that 'life' is a wedge issue between political parties..

Can't WAIT for the news....now to get a check in the mail!!!!

Maven said...

I always feel as if I've learned something when I read your blog, ABB.

brownfemipower said...

that's great!!! I'm looking forward to reading your write ups!!! Congratulations!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...