Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A nod of the afro...

This bitch just read a post that I had to share with y'all!

Mirror on America posted about NPRs Black Bloggers Roundtable (no, I wasn't invited...sob...but I'll be okay...sniff...) and a discussion broke out in the comments.

A lot of people have a lot of shit to say about black bloggers and what we cover. Some folks don't even realize we're out here (mercy). But my brothers and sisters are present on the web and that number groweth.

This post and the comments that follow are a great example of the realness, bitchitude, debate and perspective we can provide through blogging.

Go on with your bad selves, Mirror on America!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your comments.

I've been working on a project that aims to provide a real time look at what African American bloggers are saying. You could call it a current digest of African American Blogs.

It's located at Afronary.Net.

I've taken the liberty to add your blog to it. You might want to create an account set the categories for your blog yourself. A link back to Afronary.Net on your blogroll would be appreciated.

Hotep,
Phil

Shark-Fu said...

Phil,

Thank you and you have been linked.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...