Friday, June 24, 2005

Post de Pride

A bitch was going to blog about PrideFest and the recent drama over Pride St. Louis awarding a scholarship to a certain Bush supporting Log Cabin Republican. I was going to discuss the confusion I feel towards the LCR and how much I resent them for acting like the only issue on the table for LGBTs is marriage. A bitch also considered ranting about how LGBTs in Missouri face firing, the loss of child custody and eviction just for being gay and how the LCR don't seem to have a position on that, which makes them come across like to money hungry sell-out self-hating shits that they are.

But, as you can see, my passions simply aren't stirred. I’ve heard that’s a problem with those Log Cabins folks…

This bitch decided to defer to a new blog friend to express my Post de Pride...

Boadwee Blog...take it away!

A bitch wishes everyone a safe, freaky and defiantly different Pride!

3 comments:

Raej said...

i'm apparently marching with the district democrats is seattle's pri-rade. . .i was thinking about dressing up as a Republican Millionare Self-Loathing Gay, hmm......

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I feel exactly the same way.

Jeffrey Ricker said...

You would think, since I know two of your coworkers, I would run into you more than twice a year, but I suppose it doesn't help that on at least one of those occasions at least one (if not both) of us is/are rather tipsy. It was delightful to see you.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...