Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Dirty Rotten Strip...

The DRS Company & St. Louis Effort for AIDS present

One Night Only
A Dirty Rotten Strip

Cast and Crew of the Broadway National Touring Company of DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS sing, dance, tease, strip and bare it all!

When - Monday April 2, 2007 Showtime at 9pm (doors open at 7pm)

Where - Atomic Cowboy on Manchester

Why - All proceeds benefit BC/EFA and STLEFA

Tickets are $25.00 Call (314) 645-6451 x230

BC/EFA is a non-profit organization which directly supports individuals and their families who are living with HIV and AIDS. It also benefits the Phyllis Newman Women's Health Initiative which provides assistance to women living with breast and cervical cancer.

STLEFA's mission is to provide education on the prevention of HIV/AIDS and comprehensive support services for those affected by the disease.

3 comments:

Melanoma in B&W said...

Dear Shark-Fu,

I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm

I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance,

Carmen

CP said...

Hey! Carmen's project sounds pretty cool!

Anyway, I hope this company travels to tampa! I would love to see it!

CP

Anonymous said...

Joe and I hope to see you at the Dirty Rotten Strip tonight!

-Lukas

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...