Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blatant payday reminder of A Bitch’s Birthday Request…

Thanks for all the donations, chil’ren! A bitch is too thrilled with the support for my birthday fundraiser to benefit PROMO.

And I just wanted to remind anyone who was waiting for payday that today is payday (wink)...at least for most folks…and donations are still being accepted.

As a matter of fact, y’all can support PROMO’s equality efforts in this bitch’s name until the end of February!

Fantabulous.

Again, thank you so much if you have already made a donation and thanks in advance for the donations soon to come!

3 comments:

jhaygood said...

so i've been lurking here a while. love ABB. but saving the link doesn't work for me, goes to afro-netizen? what's up with that?

Shark-Fu said...

jayhay...

Saving which link?

The Birthday Campaign link is

https://secure.ga4.org/01/abbr

and was set up by PROMO, so it should go directly to their secure site. I tested it and it worked for me. As for a bitch's address...hello, you're already there (wink).

Shit, now I'm confused.

Shoot me an e-mail with the details and a bitch shall resolve the issue!

angryblackbitch at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I just donated $100. Happy Birthday, Shark Fu! Now, a challenge to the faithful.

The C-Money Challenge: For every donation received before 6 p.m. today, I'll kick in another $10.

C-Money

p.s. Donate before 6 p.m. and score an extra $10 for Promo!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...