Friday, December 15, 2006

Debauch preparedness…

A bitch just glanced at my calendar and noticed that the next two weeks will include a lot of…well, debaucherous devilment (wink).

ABB’s Revised Pre-Debauch Check List
Hot outfit?

Check!

Signature MAC Underworld Lipstick?

Do you dare doubt a bitch?

Shit.

Check!

Underwear?

Blink.

What?

Shit, this bitch tries to learn from the drama of others. They may not stay on (wink), but a bitch is going to leave the house wearing my drawers!

Ahem.

Where was I? Oh, yes!

Underwear?

Check!

Cab Fare and/or designated driver/couch to crash upon?

Come on now.

Check!

Be safe whilst being naughty, chil’ren, and this bitch will see you if I see you…

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Say your bitchfirmation before you leave the house, my dear...I'm living proof that they work. I got my grades today for my first semester in law school, and let's just say I will be reciting the Final Exam Bitchfirmation you wrote for us every semester for the next two and a half years!

By the way, I shared the Bitchfirmation with some of my classmates, and learned that I am one of many ABB fans at my law school...you're beloved all over!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the sunglasses for the commute.