Friday, July 28, 2006

Quickly...

Thank you to everyone who took the time to drop some advice about my laptop replacement options.

Y’all will be the first to know!

Moving forward...

This bitch had lunch today with a certain Pampered Queer who thinks that I need to get in touch with my inner child.

Interesting, isn’t it?

He could be on to something.

A bitch may have to get my mischief on this weekend (wink).

Anyhoo…

Save the date...Monday July 31st a bitch will be guest posting at Rude Pundit along with my sister in bitchitude, Bitch Ph.D.!

Rude Pundit has scheduled the Day of the Bitch, chil’ren.

Y'all best buckle up...

2 comments:

Morrigan said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At Rude Pundit?!!! That is freakin' awesome! :-)

Undeniable Liberal said...

His rudeness is one of my faves of all blogging-time, and the undeniable liberal looks forward to some rude, angry black bitchin.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...