Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh shit...!

Brother Rob's pretend internet boyfriend just posted on Fantasia's latest venture.

Now a bitch is a bitch, so my ass is about to be bitchy as a motherfucker...

What the everloving fuck is Miss Thang doing? What the fuck? A bitch is having trouble wrapping my mind around Fantasia writing a book about, along with other issues, being illiterate...while illiterate. And why the fuck is Fantasia writing a book anyway?

Now listen, this bitch has compassion for those that can not read. My ass loves to read and a bitch can not imagine how a person survives without being able to read warning labels or naughty fiction or anything. Jesus, my ass would overdose on Sudafed if I couldn't read!

So don't get the wrong impression. My ass wouldn't have said a thing...if Miss Thang hadn't "written" a book. This bitch is just fascinated. Clearly the lack of reading skills, and my ass assumes writing skills, didn't prevent Fantasia from shitting out a book.

Anyway, whilst a bitch trips on this shit please enjoy one of the funniest dis/rants/critiques my ass has read in a long time...there are several posts, so be sure to READ ALL OF THEM!

A bitch is still laughing...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again a muthafucka is impressed by a bitch's humerous blog. Now how are you gonna clown Fantasia? I thik it was good that she was honest about her problem. She said that she signed contracts and did not understand or know what they were saying. So she needs many books, because something tells me that the record companies are gonna get all this girls money.

CrankyProf said...

Hell, I've had at least four adult (continuing ed) students in the last four years who have managed to have high school diplomas and decent jobs and who can't read. It's not as rare as it goddamn well ought to be.

And I'm with a Bitch -- how could you enjoy life withoutbeing able to read? I can't imagine how you would even begin to FUNCTION in this world!

Shawn said...

I hope she's are creating an audiobook version of her book. If she wants to inspire other illiterates to become literate, they'll need to hear her words of encouragement...

Maven said...

For all the money that bitch is making with those lucrative contracts she's signed that she couldn't read before she signed... you'd think she'd get some of those Hooked on Phonics tapes.

The problem with her being illiterate is threefold: 1. Obviously HER inability to read; 2. Her being unable to read to her four year old, or have her four year old SEE HER READING... Lord help that little child!!! 3. It speaks volumes about the shortcomings in the school she once attended.

Reading is fundamental, bitch! Even by the time she dropped out of high school as a teenager, you'd think she would have had a basic reading comprehension level.

Maidy said...

I'll give her some credit - at least she didn't write a damn childrens book. Seems like nowadays if you've had a hit record or starred in a movie or on TV, you suddenly think you can also write books for children. And these people are amazed that their book becomes a bestseller.

News flash - you're not Dr. Friggin Seuss or Alice Walker! It's because of your other career that the book is selling, dumbass!!!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via one of my blog buddies' link lists (Sangroncito's World). I read your posts and laughed hard (something I needed after just losing my grandmother). I followed the link in this post and laughed even harder. Thank you so much. I really needed it. With your permission, I'd like to add you to my blogroll as well.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...