Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Food for the soul...

A bitch is feeling slightly more calm. Still bitchy, but more calm.

My ass just inhaled a yummy smothered pork chop, stewed cabbage and mashed taters from Sweetie Pie's. Sweetie Pie's is new to the Manchester strip and it is fantabulous...unless you are a vegetarian.

Ah...a bitch needed some food for the soul.

Now, peacefully sated, my ass will continue my vigil for a FUCKING RETURN PHONE CALL FROM THE MOTHERFUCKERS WHO PISSED ME OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE!

They have until 5pm...

...then a bitch shall begin building them a new asshole.

Anyhoo, check out Sweetie Pie's on Manchester at the corner of Tower Grove (where Mangrove used to be). They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner...oh, and yummy Mississippi style soul food that'll make you want to jump up and slap somebody.

3 comments:

Dixie said...

"... yummy Mississippi style soul food that'll make you want to jump up and slap somebody."

Make a displaced Mississippi gal homesick, why dontcha? :)

pfirsch said...

I will have to keep that in mind should I ever visit St. Louis.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. St. Louis sounds like fun, especially going to Sweetie Pie's. I love me some good down home cooking.

Rooting for you to get this problem with the social workers fo the state resolved.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...