Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Reflecting on four days off…

A bitch had a refreshing four days off for the Memorial Day holiday weekend.

Gawd, I needed that!

I slept…and then slept some more…and then took a bunch of naps - clearly I needed to recharge my battery.

I got some paperwork done, which went a long way to relieving my stress.

A bitch also organized some seriously disorganized shit…again addressing a source of stress.

And then there was the quality dawg time…pet-based guilt has plagued a bitch but extra snuggle time with both beagles made up for that.

The lawn was mowed…laundry was done…and then more napping.

Sigh.

Yeah, I needed this extended rest-based staycation…big time!

Hell, it took me most of day one to figure out what to do with myself for the remaining three days off.

Blink.

Now, back to work!

1 comment:

'Drea said...

Sounds like we had similar weekends except for the beagles part.

It's nice to feel so thoroughly recharged.

Now, if we can just have more three/four day weekends.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...