Thursday, June 10, 2010

By request – a bitch’s thoughts on a hot mic verbal malfunction...

A certain Robin from Ohio sent a bitch an email requesting my thoughts on Carly Fiorina’s recent hot mic verbal malfunction.

Um, okay.

I disagree with Carly Fiorina on most things, but she did bring Demon Sheep into the world and…well, a bitch loves those red-eyed sheep!

Anyhoo, Fiorina is running for Senate in California.  She was waiting for an interview to begin and chatting up someone off camera…but her mic was hot and caught everything she said.

A bitch’s take?

I’m surprised anyone on the right thinks Sean Hannity is a tough interview, but apparently Carly Fiorina does.  She expressed astonishment that the GOP candidate for Governor, Meg Whitman, was going on Hannity’s show because Fiorina feels he’s a tough interview.

Interesting.

On one hand, I get that Fiorina was concerned for her friend Whitman.

On the other hand, I’m wondering what Fiorina knows about Whitman’s political spine that we don’t know…’cause she seems to hint that Whitman needs soft interviews to avoid having to answer tough questions.

Pause…consider…continue.

Come to think of it, if Whitman can’t handle Hannity a bitch has to wonder if she even has a political spine!

As for Fiorina’s diss of Senator Boxer’s hair…well, it’s nice to know that her team is tackling all of the tough issues facing California.


Lawd, have mercy.

Fuck it, a bitch can't wait for the Demon Sheep Extreme Makeover!

Blink.

3 comments:

berdawn said...

interesting take. I took it that the interview might make Whitman appear too right wing to do well in CA.

Shark-Fu said...

I took it that way the first time I watched it, but then I caught that bit about how he's not an easy interview and that made me wonder.

Donovan said...

So.....there's demon lamb out there somewhere? I can make 'Demon Lamb Curry', yes! I am edified and educated on the regular Shark-fu.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...