Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And a bitch didn't even use steroids!

A bitch checked out my site meter for the first time in forever and a day.

Well shit, a bitch forgot I had one down there at the bottom of the page!

Anyhoo, this blog has reached 500,000 visits.

Oh my!

In honor of this...well, this number that represents y'all...a bitch is going to share what I've been reading in the wonderful world of the internets.

His Pontifical Greatness, Brother Rob Thurman - I'm ready for my close up, Mister Levin. This shit cracked a bitch up! Thank you Ryan for recommending swift viewage!

Undercover Black Man...Attack of the Giant Negroes and Presidential Assassin vs Giant Negro. Just in case you were under the impression that the media used to have their shit together (wink).

Pub Def - Brother Antonio D. French sets the bar high as hell as he covers all things political!

The Angry Black Woman And no, we're not the same person. Lawd, have mercy! All angry black people do not blog the same (wink) - ABW is always a good read, but is that a certain LadyJax of Live Journal fame I see guest posting? Nice!

Check this shit out and spread the visits per day joy!

Toodles...

6 comments:

Disgusted in St. Louis said...

Happy 500K!

Congrats ABB.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I remember when you're fantasmic site-o-meter hit 100,000. Congrats on hitting the half-million mark, and thanks for sending along other good sh*t to read. Keep up the good work!

Ant Annie in Pittsburgh

Unknown said...

Hot damn ABB..Congrats m'dear! Here's to your next 500K :)

Dat MF said...

Congrats to your angry azz!! Keep it up.

Your brother in Anger

AngryBlackMF

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Thanks for your voice. Thanks, 500,000 times.

proudprogressive said...

Your voice, your style is so powerful. I just read your top post and the first thing that popped into my head was I LOVE THIS WOMAN !

Shark-Fu you are a force for sooo much good. Your writing style is so exceptional, and actually uplifting. You can depend on me checking in here daily - you are like a magnent for change and for GOOD. Being a big old schmoozer,know that this bitch is spreading the word, to all who will listen - go read ABB.

fondly - PP

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...