Friday, April 20, 2007

Who knew?

A bitch is fascinated by the inability of fuck-ups to get fired in the world of Bush.

Gonzales took such a beating yesterday my ass is willing to bet he begged Scooter B. to take his resignation.

Mercy!

Person after person within the inner Bushie (a bitch just adores that new word, don’t you?) circle seems to be able to take large politically damaging shits in the Executive living room…over and over again…and not get kicked to the curb.

Shit, some of the biggest fuck-ups got medals…or were appointed to head the World Bank where they fucked up (literally) yet again!

Don’t get me wrong, I understand why Scooter B. is reluctant to fire Gonzales. Shit, he may be a dumb ass but even he knows that confirming a new Attorney General through the current congress would be an absolute beating and I don’t mean the fun kind (wink).

Sigh.

At least these scandals offer a glimpse into how all manner of shit got messed up in D.C. under Scooter B’s watch.

Either the e-mail alerting the West Wing to the flawed intelligence on Iraq was lost to the same mystery virus that ate all those Rovian e-mails...

…or Wolfowitz was fucking Curveball in a yellow cake based fetish orgy of lust back in 2002!

3 comments:

~Macarena~ said...

…or Wolfowitz was fucking Curveball in a yellow cake based fetish orgy of lust

You're bad, and now, I have a hankering for yellow cake. Mmm, yellow cake.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

None of this is new, but it's taken 7 years and piles and piles of BS to finally start getting the attention of the greater public. And, just for fun, I think we ought to let them all be extradited by The World Court and stand trial for it all.

Anonymous said...

It is unbelievable, isn't it? Soon, I keep telling myself, soon we'll be rid of this stupid corrupt administration! Thanks for calling them on it ABB. At least someone is noticing.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...