Monday, September 04, 2006

Veritas...

A bitch had a truly shit-based drama filled weekend.

Rest and relaxation, my black ass!

The single bright spot was my radio interview on KFAI . I had the honor of being interviewed on their Womanist Power Authority show by my sistah in the struggle, the fantabulous Patricia Nelson.

Lawd knows a bitch adores Minneapolis (wink) and I had a lot of fun.

This bitch hopes to return to KFAI in November to rally the vote...by any means necessary!

The rest of my weekend (before and after)...well, a bitch has decided to pull an O'Hara on that shit...

As Gawd is my witness, this bitch will never have another weekend like this again!

Lawd, give me strength...

4 comments:

Travis Reems said...

ABB:

Does "by any means necessary" mean you'd be willing to do some door canvassing with me in the 20th or 25th wards?

John Powers said...

How cool to actually hear your voice. lol Of course I imagined what your voice would be like, and well I imagined wrong.

Interesting how even people who read blogs, like Patricia Nelson, don't quite get how many there are. Okay most of them are like mine only getting a few hits a day. Still, I thought of the many intese conversations going on in many blogs by women of color. Maybe Patricia Nelson would enjoy a list:-)

I do so enjoy you're blog. It's a wonderful new medium where voices of real people can be heard and dialogs engaged.

Hope that the rest of your week is without negative drama and instead filled with joyful play.

ben said...

"Lawd knows a bitch adores Minneapolis"

And you just got some serious points from me. I'll admit, I think everyone should like that town...

Glad you had a good trip.

Shark-Fu said...

Travis...among other things.

A bitch may wander over to the 20th and 21st, but since my home ward isn't hitting home runs in the turnout department this bitch plans to start there.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...