Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Taste for Tunes...


Lunch and dinner are covered for Wednesday September 6th, chil'ren!

This bitch is eating for a cause by participating in the Taste for Tunes fundraiser to benefit KDHX.

A bitch will finally get to meet the famous Pub Def, who is hosting lunch at The Royale.

And to top it off, His Pontifical Greatness Brother Rob Thurman is co-hosting dinner at Atomic Cowboy in The Grove…

Oh, hell yes!

Taste for Tunes is a benefit for KDHX Community Media.

Show up, eat and do some good!

1 comment:

Maven said...

I'm envious! I wish I lived closer to experience your "social butterfly." Enjoy!!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...