Friday, August 11, 2006

There will be a delay...

It’s been a long week and a bitch is tired.

So, when a complete asshole opened his truck door and took out Ms. Sister Girl Cabrio’s passenger side mirror yesterday…well, let’s just say that was the last thing this bitch needed.

To top it off, the asshole that opened his truck door works for a certain local pizza company’s fundraising division and that division has decided to act a fool.

A bitch’s nerve has been worked.

As my Father used to say…someone is begging for an ass whopping.

Bitchitude will return late this afternoon after my wrath has been properly satisfied…

12 comments:

Eliza524 said...

Just talk about calling your lawyer and the police and normally that gets them to back down and do what they're supposed to.

Maven said...

I'm pissed for you, girlie!!

elle said...

I can imagine why the mom is smiling. But the kid's grin--that brings up some issues.

~Macarena~ said...

Elle, that's Cupid. I don't think the whupping is serious.

ABB, this is a terrible summer for the Ms. Sister Girl family!

Weasel said...

Oh now that just plainly sucks.

Someone needs to have the boss informed about his lack of manners.

A firm boot in the ass would work wonders as well.

ChristopherM said...

I'm seeing some Great Vengeance and Furious Anger in someone's near future.

elle said...

**fanning her face, hot from it's embarrassed blush** Thanks Macarena. I totally missed those wings protruding from the kid's back.

sigh

Clay said...

hope you are having a better weekend!

Anonymous said...

It's been over 24 hours - you gonna make us wait til Monday?!
Should we worry about that creep?
Do you need bail?

Gina said...

Remember Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction " ...And I will strike down with a vengence....Get the tude right first!

Jeffrey Ricker said...

Honey, I'm planning on trying to hit the shooting range Monday lunchtime. Join me? Work out some of Ms. Sister Girl Cabrio's indignation for her.

Brian said...

Glad I wasn't the guy driving the truck.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...