Thursday, August 17, 2006

By request...Basic Bitchitude...

A certain Paige (great name, by the way) of the Alaskan Paiges has requested a quick session of Bitchitude 101.

Well, since you asked so nicely…

Basic Bitchitude…
A bitch’s language
...
This bitch loves language and that includes some word choices that a few of you categorize as foul.

Not liking certain words is fine with me…and expressing that you don’t like certain words is your right.

A bitch adores freedom of speech!

That's why this bitch reserves the right to tell the language police to kiss my black ass.

Gawd, just typing that makes a bitch’s patriotic juices flow (wink).

A bitch’s nicknames…
Scooter B. is President George W. Bush. He was Scooter, but then Scooter Libby had to go and get indicted for being a traitor to the cause of freedom by outing a CIA operative…allegedly (nod, wink and blow kisses to the lawyers)…and this bitch had to revise my nickname to avoid confusion.

Isn’t it amazing how the culture of corruption impacts us all?

C-Money is my beloved sister. She’s been C-Money for years, but I have no idea who gave her that nickname. It fits her…big time!

A bitch’s Play Husband…well, that’s my faux spouse. Doesn’t everyone have one?

His Pontifical Greatness Brother Rob Thurman is my Blog Parent and Spiritual Advisor. Brother Rob is co-founder of the United Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunks…and can be found here and here preaching the good word and pointing out all manner of trifling ass bullshit.

Betsey the sorta-beagle is this bitch’s dawg.

And onward…

Practicing the fine art of bitchitude…
Embrace your inner bitch. It’s healthy for the body, mind and soul!

Meditate on realness and express some fucking emotion, for the love of all that's holy!

Toodles to you, Ms. Paige in Alaska!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bitchitude primer - it originally took me weeks to figure that sh*t out! Next time I have a question, I'll just ask!

Keep up the good work!

~ann

~Macarena~ said...

What ever happened to context clues?

I love when people order you to stop using the word "bitch," yet never suggest new names for the blog.

Anonymous said...

Go over to Bitch PhD and check out how naive some of us white folks are.

Anonymous said...

I adore your writing style - don't change a thing!

Anonymous said...

i know someone whose s.o. is called (by some) fifey, as in faux wifey...in your case, of course, fusband.

Anonymous said...

For the record and for Paige of the Alaska Polar Paiges (Go Bears!), I gave that name to my own self back in Texas.

C-Money

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...