Friday, November 04, 2005

Katie, Matt and Al...in the Lou!?!

Chil’ren, you may want to sit down.

Are you settled?

Good.

The Today Show will be in St. Louis, home of the Blues and a bitch, Monday.

Holy shit.

What to do? How to prepare?

Well, obviously a bitch will have to be there.

Habitat for Humanity, one of this bitch’s favorite organizations, is having a build blitz in St. Louis this weekend. The Today Show, being the Katrina relief media whores that they are, will be highlighting other people’s work this Monday as we set those homes on our beloved muddy river and send them down to the delta!

The anticipation is orgasmic! Live confrontational bitchitude with Katie...holy shit!

A bitch may just put on some bitch gear and see if my ass can get and interview with whoever they fly down here to capture the moment!

Speaking of bitch gear…

A certain AbsolutBilly has bestowed a gift upon a bitch. My brother in bitchitude and loyal member of the Untied Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunks dropped by my office yesterday and gave my ass a watch…with an ABB logo on it!

Hugs and appreciation my vodka loving friend!

Anyhoo…

A bitch has a lot to say today, so please be patient…brilliance takes time.

Post #1 should be out of the oven in about 2 hours…

3 comments:

AOB said...

This bitch thinks that for Katie I-wish-I-could-be-a-REAL-BITCH a lesson from the one and only would be.......

A GOOD THING.

CrankyProf said...

Jesus to GAWD, I may have to watch the "Today Show" just to see if an ABB rolls up and over Mz. Katie.

I guarantee that their ratings would jump sky-high.

Hammer said...

ABB!

OMG! I am so there...I hate Katie...what's up with her nasty fucked up face anyway? They really pissed me off reporting the Bush trip to Argentina...not saying that the FTAA (deal to privatize water) is the real reason for protests. Grrrr....

I got sum'n to say to Matt too! How the fuck can he sleep at night? I mean the asshole is so set on looking intellectual that he comes off as a totally arrogant, brain dead, 'can't think for myself' RAT SOUP EATIN' MOTHER FUCKER! (thank you Dolemite!)....

UGH!

Che

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...