Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Comments...

Several people have e-mailed a bitch regarding comments on a bitch's blog.

Now, a bitch just changed my settings to allow anyone to comment. Happy now?

But here are the rules...violators will be punished and you will not enjoy it!

#1...No threats of hanging, lynching, dragging or killing. A bitch's blog is open to bitchitude, not death threats.

#2...A bitch reserved the right to delete ignorant shit and this bitch decides if the shit is ignorant. Wanna act a fool? Get your own blog!

#3...If a bitch feels that my comments have become a reactionary forum for the multitude of conservatives who troll the blogs looking for liberals to freak out on, a bitch will change my settings back.

#4...Feel free to e-mail a bitch if you have something to say but don't feel like commenting...that's why a bitch has e-mail.

A bitch has spoken, so let it be done...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!

I have to say I feel you on the trolls. Dont they have other things to do in their spare time, like help repair the moral fabric of our nation that they like to complain about being tattered so much?

Ayo-

bitchphd said...

Stick with your #s 2 and 3--this bitch is here to tell you, people will get all obnoxious about you "stifling dissent." But that's the whole fucking point of being a bitch: we make the rules!

Maven said...

Invoking the spirit of the rotting corpse of Yul Brynner: "So it is written, let it be done."

Anonymous said...

*Does a little dance*

Hurrah! I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to reply, but was stopped in my tracks by that darn disabled-anon-comments thingdoodle.

For example, I am also a grateful Simons Rock alum and really wanted to post a "me-toobie."

And now I can.

Hearts,
Michaela (LJ = Epilady)

Anonymous said...

Hey. Glad you changed your blog settings.. Now I can finally comment you. I love your blog. You're great!!!

Wishing a bitch a happy thanksgiving

-jared.

Anonymous said...

ABB: Prepare yourself for both the best and worse comments you will ever receive. While there is a plethora of anonymous COWARDS that will try to verbally dissect you, there are also alot of people who will leave positive comments that couldn't before.

Best of luck to you.

Hope your turkey and collard greens was fantabulous!

Sara said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bitch! God, it is sooo exhilirating calling a woman that and knowing she actually LIKES IT! hehe

Anonymous said...

Yes Indeed!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the change...

T.A.N. said...

holla!

good timing for me to check the bitch out.

apparently a mutual fan of angry black bitch, and the assimilated negro put me on to this spot.

just checking it out, but I"m getting the feeling I'm going to like it.

holla at ya boy sometime

-TAN

DAVE BONES said...

Lovin your work as always. I quite like Republican trolls visiting me so do redirect them my way if you get any good ones.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new comment settings. I've been reading your blog for about three months now and have been frustrated that I couldn't comment. Oh, and if you're Black and NOT angry then you ain't payin' attention! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

I love bitch!

Admin said...

trolls are why i favor abortion. kill 'em in the womb.

Anonymous said...

this is a fine place to wile away time.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...