Friday, May 27, 2005

Détente – An Update on the Great Shaw Urban War of 2005 (aka the Bitch versus the Heathens)

It would seem that the Heathens of Shaw were quelled by a single call to the police! A bitch thinks several well-executed ass whoopings did the trick. The inconsiderate neighbors have not tried to engage. And so we have reached détente at the 4000 parallel of Shaw. Everyday, I come home to a driveway free of urban youth. Our alley is also free of youth. No dogs bark for hours upon hours. No fights or potential riots. A bitch suspects that the motherfuckers next door probably even like it too.

Détente will be tested this Memorial Day weekend, but a bitch has a hope filled heart that this war is truly over.

After all, all we were saying was give peace a chance...

Oh, and shut the fuck up!

2 comments:

Morrigan said...

Here's hoping that you have a peacefull and enjoyable Memorial Weekend!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad to hear that things have quieted down. I hope you have a great weekend.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...