Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Please don't let it be a brotha....

Whenever there’s breaking news about a violent crime or courtroom shooting, I always turn away for a second and chant to myself..."Please don't let it be a brotha!".

I have the same reaction to breaking news like "A mother is charged with neglect after police found her wallowing in her own shit surrounded by starving children.". In that case it would have been... "Please don't let that crazy bitch be a sistah!"

So, when I came across this shit I quickly clicked the link, turned my head and silently chanted..."Please, please, please don't let this motherfucker be a brotha!"

But it was and he is.

Why, why, why, why, why!

No comments:

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...