Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Venus Envy

I've got to give a major shout-out to my sister Crystal who will be performing selections from The Vagina Monologues, this Friday April 15 at 9pm at Venus Envy 2005.

Work it girl! Work it!

Venus Envy 2005
April 15 and 16
7pm to Midnight
On Manchester at various locations
$5 to $10 donation at the door

Venus Envy is the ever expanding all female art extravaganza. It's also a party and a half.

My sis has stepped up to perform, continuing her yearly tradition of trying something new. She's been to the Canadian Arctic to hang with Polar Bears, relocated and changed careers and radically changed her hair. Now, for 2005, Crystal will embark upon her exploration of the performing arts and the craft of acting.
I love this shit!

A bitch has to admire someone willing to try new things and challenge herself.

ABB wants to congratulate Crystal and all the performers of Venus Envy 2005! I promise to bring hordes of fans and attendees, each fired up to get their Venus on!

1 comment:

Crystal-Lynn said...

You are too good to me, ABB. Thanks for the shout out.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...